Friday, June 5, 2009

The Man

I love celebrating my man! Not only is he God's gift to me, but he is God's love to me in so many ways. While I don't write my love letters to him on our blog, I think he deserves some public recognition on his birthday!


This little girl adores her Daddy and loves nothing better than spending time with him outdoors.


Here Tim gets to enjoy the fruit of his aquaponic labors with our first fish fry! We fixed it the traditional Honduran way- the fish fried whole with the head on, served with sliced fried green bananas and cabbage salad. Yum!


There are so many answered prayers in this picture... I love it!


Richly blessed... In love... Best Friends... Thanking God for each other... Amen.


2 comments:

Gabriel & Hillarey said...

I like this post. A lot.
See you next week. =)

Anonymous said...

A beautiful post. A well deserving one.