Monday, March 9, 2009

Mandie in Black

No, there's no formal occasion (not many of them around here) but I wanted to show off this exquisite dress... Thanks to Ava for rescuing fabric scraps out of the church sewing box and turning out this masterpiece! I desperately wished for a small hat to complement the outfit, not to mention sort of hide that very bald head! Yep, she's just as bald as her brother Derek was, and just as charming.
Derek had to hold her hand so she wouldn't walk away... she is fiercely independent and I am guessing her first sentence will be, "I can do it myself!" Life is a huge adventure with this pair.

3 comments:

Aldee said...

Very adorable!! Looking forward to catching a glimpse of you in the near future. :-) -Dee

Anonymous said...

sigh. hugs n kisses to the adorable little ones. a special hi to Derek-o from cousin egg. =)

Unknown said...

How adorable! I've been missing you all soooo much lately and feel really bad about the looonnng silence.. We love you all and pray for you and wish we could come visit you. maybe one day it will go further than a wish! Rhonz