Saturday, January 17, 2009

One Busy Girl

Mandie has an opinion about being on a date with Daddy and Mama.... We're just not sure what it is since she's not actually talking in sentences yet.

Mandie had an opinion about the pool too, and it was this: If you'd just let me go, I know I could swim!

Her self-appointed daily duty of rearranging Mama's messy cabinets.


Oh is this a guilty look or what? Water is the biggest attraction, whether it's the drinking water filter or.............

Daddy's new fish tank! Forget the dolls and the tea parties- this girl is happiest outdoors with her Daddy: petting the chickens, gathering eggs, playing in the vegetable beds, organizing Daddy's tools, climbing dirt piles, and keeping up with her big brother Derek. This is Mandie's kind of life!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute, little, aggressive girl you have on your hands! I just found your blog the other day. Very interesting! I liked Anthony's sentences, although it took me a while to figure out what his mother was. :-)

Anonymous said...

Olivia would totally approve of Mandy's lifestyle. Her philosophy of life is "Go, go, go." And recently that includes "Naps are wasted time".
I grin when I think of just one short year ago! Dorcas

MOTZ said...

Wow, Imoan, the picture of your little girly in the cabinets looks almost exactly like one of Joy doing the same thing a few years ago. Remember that one? See you in 67 days, Motz said hopefully...