Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blest Be The Tie

This is the day........... we celebrate Motz and Paige!
It was such fun to dress up for a truly special occasion... Who cares that some of our clothes came out of the Missionary Barrel -ahem- Goodwill? This wedding was one of the most joyful and glorious celebrations I have witnessed, and I feel very honored to have been part of such a beautiful experience.

I have got some cute relatives, if I must say so myself.

The newlyweds are not tense... just terribly alert. And we are terribly happy with them.

The lovely and tired couple. What else is there to say?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du, the 2nd to last picture is a good one. It took me a while to see them in the background between your two heads. Good shot.

A. Rose for HIM said...

Beautiful.

MOTZ said...

That was a VERY good day in the life of Motz (& his Paige). Thank you for coming soooo far to celebrate with us.

danilissa said...

Yeah, we just thought it was shought that we didn't get to see more of you. We miss you all and are praying for you tonight. I was going to drop a short e-mail, but realized that I have the timbrechbill@yahoo.com address and figured you're using g-mail or something of the sort by now- is my supposition correct?

Anonymous said...

it was so good to see you at the wedding... man, it would have been so good to have a nice, long chat.... but at least I got to see you! :-) Love you bunches, Naomi. XOXO