Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just Picturesque

Ok, I'm just doing what everyone else does that doesn't have time to maintain a real blog- posting pictures. Let me explain that this blog is neglected by choice; I am choosing to invest in the Truly Important these days, which is my walk with God, my family, our ministry, and our guests- in that order.
Who would have thought that it could be so difficult to line up five children for a few casual photos? A very independent toddler certainly adds interest to the poses, if nothing else.
You probably wonder what's going on here, and frankly, I do too. (Aren't the stair-step sizes interesting? I'm wondering how long they'll stay that perfectly spaced.)

And finally, a (rare) Family Valentine's Day shot...
All photos courtesy of Chick Photography. Thank you, Cousin Eg!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, You just made me tear up, I miss you all so badly. And you made me laugh. The pics are so totally... picturesque! All the happy faces in the last one. Mandy's hilarious expressions/poses. Derek's grin. Glad you found time to post them. Love and BLESSINGS! Dorcas

MOTZ said...

THANK YOU for posting PICTURES.

And thank you one more time for coming to celebrate with Paige and I.

I love you all!

MW

Paige said...

Aww. I just found this post. Great fam picture!!

SOOOOO looking forward to seeing you guys just soon!!! Means so much to us.

Hugs and love to all!

Gabriel & Hillarey said...

The second picture makes me think,
"Cingular: More Bars in More Places"

Looking forward to seeing you all, soon!

(But not as soon as Motz and Paige!"

Hillarey