Saturday, September 20, 2008

This is a Test, 2

This is Mandie. She is a charming ten month old who is about to toddle around the house developing all the cleaning genes she inherited from her Grandma.

This is Derek. You will be seeing a good bit of him on this blog, since he is the most photogenic person in the family. Life is one big party to Derek.


Yes, there are three other kids in the family, but this post is only a test, remember? When I get this tech-y stuff figured out, or when my little sis donates her laptop to me, we will share PICS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! Great pics. :) I miss you! And one of these days, I hope to clog your email with an epistle. In the meantime, know that we love you and pray for you. Keep posting!!

Anonymous said...

btw... that was me :)

Joy said...

thank you and love the pictures... mandie looks just like i did at 1 year old. :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! HOORAY! WOOHOO!!! 3 cheers for Imoan!!! VERY LOUD clapping and whistling and cheering and hooting and congratulating!!!! (trying to make up for the 'lack of smack') i'm quite impressed with you Imoan- I can definitely tell you n a certain Pauli brother of yours share the same tech genes... love

MOTZ said...

Motz says Derek ROCKS!

Oh, and all the other kind and humorous members of his family do too.